Build-A-Bot Challenge NOT AVAILABLE On Facebook Candy Crush Saga App

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited July 2019 in Discussions
If you are not a fan of Build-A-Bot Challenge, you'll probably like this.
Build-A-Bot Challenge (BABC) is not available on Candy Crush Saga Facebook App.
The downside to this is, if you win a level on CCS Facebook App, it won't add a Booster
or Boosters to your other Stand-Alone CCS App. The win will count, moving you forward
to the next level but you won't give you a BABC Credit for completing the level. I cannot
confirm  yet the effects of losing a game there to your Stand-Alone-App.

Comments

• tymirbrown13
    tymirbrown13 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

The bot is now changing since it was realese years ago but now King is taking away the fun.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Not just taking away fun. They brought it back last year because so many were unhappy that they took away the ability to use it on previous levels. They are taking away more money from people who already pay the maximum they can afford and driving many people away from the game.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

Hi there, @tymirbrown13 ! Welcome to the Community!

It is true, the Build-A-Bot Challenge has changed. Originally, when you beat your first game, you get rewarded with a Color Bomb. This is not the case anymore. The first reward is downgraded to a Striped Candy.

Hi there, @Bumper2019 !

I understand your frustration. I am frustrated as well. I used to beat 80 - 100 Levels a week. I used to be number 1 on Weekly Race Gold and Space Race. Now, I can't even make it to Top 3. I am 2000 levels ahead of my Facebook Friends. I am currently stuck on Level 6316. Without Boosters to use to get ahead, I have been playing other games instead. I don't want to waste the lives that I accumulated. I don't want to waste my time either.

• tymirbrown13
    tymirbrown13 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Bumper19 your right they are changing it if king keeps taking away things just give up or take a break from the game and play other king games like pet rescue or farm hero saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?