I'm stuck between levels 815 and 816

Options
sirotil
sirotil Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Support
Im am stock in candy crush saga since one month between the level 815 and 816 my 72 hours is done im at 0 time even when i ask help for friends no body answer and i use to have help from them in a short time i need help to resolve this problem Thank you hope to have news from you have a good day

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hi, @sirotil! This has been an ongoing problem for players using King.com. If you sync your progress to a Facebook or Kingdom account, you can start playing through Facebook or the mobile version. There are no road blocks to get stuck on in these versions. I hope I've answered you question. Have a great day!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @Elsa, did King find a permanent fix for this?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn.  I am not aware of that happening on king.com.  The main problem on that site is the lives and I think the daily spinning wheel.

@sirotil, can you please explain how you can be stuck between 2 levels?  Are you showing stars on level 815?  Are you able to play level 816 but can't clear it?  Where are you playing - mobile or computer?  Facebook or king.com?  Once we have more information we can offer further direction.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?