Ads on candy crush

Options
Shrusti
Shrusti Posts: 1 Newbie
I m not getting an option to see ads for boosters n free lives. How do i get it?

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Shrusti said:
    I m not getting an option to see ads for boosters n free lives. How do i get it?
    @Shrusti

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Based on some inquiries on this Topic, the people who got these were part of the Test Group on Mobile Devices Only. I must have been part of that Group. I usually get these "Watch A Video, Get A Life" "Watch A Video, Get A Booster", "Watch A Video, Get Extra Daily Spin" and "Watch A Video, Get Extra-Spin (after a Failed Level)" several times a day but I have not seen these for about a week now. The only thing I see is the "Free-Spin" after a Failed Level on both Windows 10 and Mobile Apps. If I don't get the Extra-Moves after the Free Spin, then the "Watch An Ad, Get A Free-Spin" will pop-up twice - one that gets me back in the game and the last one if I still fail the level. This does not happen often anymore. I only got this once or twice this week.

Hope this answers your question! Please click on the "Yes" that I answered your question! 

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?