Boosters

Options
Angp
Angp Posts: 1 Newbie
I had many boosters which have disappeared. My account woyld not log into Facebook which meant it wanted to start me at level 1.  so I reinstalled the app it then connected with FB but all the boosters I had earned over the last year have gone ! 

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Angp
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.
    You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable😥
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync😉

Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

I hope you are convinced😎

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Angp
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in a specific location in the application.
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.
    You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable😥
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync😉

Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,
    Make your device software auto update.
    Make your app auto update.
    Don't open game when battery below 25%
    Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    Close all background running app before start this game.
    Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

I hope you are convinced😎

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Angp and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am very sorry this happened to you. The boosters we collect are saved on our device's memory. This way we can reach them even if we are offline. Unfortunately, this also means that if we reinstall the game or change the device we will lose all the boosters. We don't recommend collecting a lot of boosters, it's better if we use them while playing. Here are some tips on safeguarding your boosters.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252961/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters-and-lives

I know this is inconvenient for you but it's very useful to know for the future use. Thank you for your understanding. Keep crushing 🍭 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?