⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga doesn´t load anymore

Options
iosman1234
iosman1234 Posts: 21 Level 2
Hi

I´ve been solving a Level and just when I´ve got the stars, candy crush saga closed!!! And since then, when I try to open it, it opens, then the Screen darkens a bit, then lightens up again and says "Loading...." and then it closes!!!!! It´s exasperating!!!! Just when I was about to clear lv. 95  I´m playing candy crush saga since....mhmm about 3-4 weeks and it´s driving me crazy `cause rebooting my phone hasen´t helpend and I don´t want to re-install Candy Crush Saga and loose my score!!!

Thanks
iosman

Answers

• masha2007
    masha2007 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    So what I would do is try to relog in the candy crush saga of info facebook
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @iosman1234 @masha2007 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you, guys, tell me which device and OS are you using for playing this game?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @iosman 1234 and @masha2007, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer both of you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • iosman1234
    iosman1234 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Hi

I´ve been solving a Level and just when I´ve got the stars, candy crush saga closed!!! And since then, when I try to open it, it opens, then the Screen darkens a bit, then lightens up again and says "Loading...." and then it closes!!!!! It´s exasperating!!!! Just when I was about to clear lv. 95  I´m playing candy crush saga since....mhmm about 3-4 weeks and it´s driving me crazy `cause rebooting my phone hasen´t helpend and I don´t want to re-install Candy Crush Saga and loose my score!!!

Thanks
    iosman
    thanks my issue has been fixed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?