Day 2 Competition - What's that sweet feeling seeing another Candy Crush Saga player? (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• Mangai
    Mangai Posts: 65 Level 3
    Options
    I always think how they finish those hard levels..how they manage play time and work time? Because CC is very additive for me. =)
  • SugarSweets4
    SugarSweets4 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    It always a sweet reunion, share secrets, OMGs over your so far and how long did it take to get that far...always good to have fellow crushers 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I remember one time last year at a ‘repair fair’ in our local town another person and I were waiting to have our items looked at. I happened to glance at her phone and noticed we were both playing the CC Friends. It was so cool to see another person playing the new game and be able to compare where we were 🤗
  • Kwaxlax
    Kwaxlax Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
  • tberg777
    tberg777 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    CC is my guilty pleasure.  I've not really met anyone who plays, except my daughter.  She's like below level 300, so when she saw/heard I was past level 4500, her eyes popped out!  lol
  • MacHern
    MacHern Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    It is definitely a magical feeling when you find someone who likes crushing candies. However, I see two types of players, the casual ones who just want to pass the time and the competitive ones who push hard to master more and more levels. I'm definitely in the latter group, but am yet to find someone in real life who plays competitively like me. Now that would be real MAGIC!
  • HHughes71
    HHughes71 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I have made countless friends over Candy Crush -- in the airport, at lunch, at the hairdresser, etc.  It has become the most wonderful bonding experience that brings perfect strangers together!
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5
    Options
    I usually start up a conversation about what level they on, do they make purchases, do they like changes made to the game, etc. I also recommend they join the Candy Crush Saga Forum to express their views.
  • LMPsyched
    LMPsyched Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I think I’ve found a kindred spirit- then I think, “I want to play!!!”
  • gumby542
    gumby542 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    I’ve never met anyone anywhere near the same level I’m on. My daughter brought a screen shot of my rank/ level to show people at here school since no one believed her.

i see people playing and have been asked for help a bunch of times, which is fun.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?