Move problem

Options
fabbond
fabbond Posts: 2 Newbie
hello, i’m Playing candy crush on iPhone 8+ and I have a big problem, in fact when I move one time , the counter of moves removed 2 moves at each time , I don’t understand what’s going on !!! 

Thanks in advance 

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @fabband and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Do you have new game modes to choose before starting a level? I guess you chose Diagonal Moves mode. In this mode whenever you use a diagonal move it counts as two moves.

I hope this clarifies your problem. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @fabband and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Do you have new game modes to choose before starting a level? I guess you chose Diagonal Moves mode. In this mode whenever you use a diagonal move it counts as two moves.

I hope this clarifies your problem. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @fabbond, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 

• fabbond
    fabbond Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

thanks that's ok now, i used diagonal moves ;) thanks
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @fabbond Great! I am glad I could help you. Enjoy the day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?