๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Losing a life when i quit before making a move

Options
GeraldineNaicker
GeraldineNaicker Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Support
I cannot reset a level for example to have 2 boosters together, it just says that if I quit, I will lose a life. How can i change this?

Answers

• sophfia
    sophfia Posts: 77 Level 3
    Options
    I don't think you can! The thing is, you just can't quit at all without loose g a life no matter what. But I am not a very experienced player so maybe someone else would have a good solution.ย 

-Sophfia๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒตโšกโ˜€๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿˆ
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    There are quite a few players in Candy Crush Saga (I think this is the only game where you can do this) - where you can exit before actually moving any candies and go back into the level again before you play it without losing a life.ย  However, @GeraldineNaicke - there were some players who either never could do this or had this ability and then had it removed.
    It works like this - you go to a level and press play, however before you actually move any candies you hit the pink wheel in the lower left corner and then the door with the arrow pointing to the left and you then exit the level.ย  You can then press play again and repeat until you have a game set-up you like (for example two CBs together). So if when you try and use the door to exit (before you have moved any candies) and it says you will lose a life, then you do not have this ability.ย  However I know that some people are willing to lose a life to try and get a better board set-up and make sure they get lots of lives from friends so they can afford to lose a few lives in order to have a more favorable board - especially for the more difficult levels.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    @bearwithme - I have to say I really like your explanations. They are always really clear and helpful, and very well written.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you @SagaR - i try to be clear enough so players can follow what I am saying and hopefully either answer their question or help to resolve an issue.๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?