Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have you tried rebooting your iPad? and do you see the message in the screenshot above? Please let me know and if you are still having trouble I will try and help you out further.
As far as booster are concerned - you should be able to earn new ones thru the daily calendar, sugar drop challenge, Didi/Rami etc., but unfortunately if you play on a mobile device and uninstall and then reinstall the game all your saved boosters and lives will be lost. I know - it happened to me when I had to re-install my game one time.