Day 5 Competition - “I want to play level 5000 because...“? (FINISHED)

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Contests

You’ve made it! That historic landmark in the Candy Crush Saga journey is here! You can be one of the first lucky players to tackle the epic level 5000!

But we want to hear from you!  What is it that’s brought you to play? How far have you traveled to get to the legendary level? Your passion to play level 5000, could make you a prize-winner!

For today's competition, complete the sentence “I want to play level 5000, because...“,

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star: 

We’re celebrating the legendary 5000 levels of Candy Crush Saga so feel free to be as creative, heartfelt, fun and sweet as possible! 

1 lucky winner will be picked to win 50 Gold Bars. The competition will run until July 12th, 13:00 (CET). But sure to take part in all of our level 5000 celebration competitions so you have a chance of winning exclusive King swag! Find all competitions here. 

If you do not have a Community account yet, you can sign up here. It will only take few seconds :) 

Good luck! 

Terms and conditions you can find here.

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I want to play level 5000 because it's insane 😅 Just finished it and it was quite a journey as some of the blockers I didn't even meet in my regular game. It is very hard in the beginning and you can lose a lot of moves before realizing the goal but once you do it goes smoothly. Thank you @Jelly Jenny and the Candy Crush Saga team for giving me the opportunity to play level 5000 before even reaching it ❤️
  • karenjaniak
    karenjaniak Posts: 1 Newbie
    I want to play level 5000 because I'm not an ordinary Mama and my kids ages 19, 22 and 23 liken to boast to their friends that I am on level 4886.  The looks on their friends faces are adorned with the biggest smiles followed with giggles!
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,231 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2019
    I want to play Level 5000 because it distracts me from my everyday worries and problems. I had no time for such games before. 2015 I had. through the death of my mother and professionally many problems.  friends from all over the world extended my limits I could not stop.  I find it fabulous to find friends all over the world  through the game, talking to you about the game and other topics. Candy Crush overcomes limits
  • Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4
    I want to play level 5000 bcoz it's a awesome level just played it in garden party..and also watched d video "thank you from the team"...This game is simply superb awesome n m really addicted to ccs....
  • pajarito
    pajarito Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    I want to play level 5000 because I consider myself fortunate to be part of an epic world movement that, like other events in history, marks our time and tomorrow when they ask me. at what level were you when candy crush was advancing? With evidence I can show that we were waiting for each new level as part of a beautiful game that awakens your mind because to play it is the only thing you need and of course an immense number of beautiful people that makes it possible for you to continue, whithout we have not some problems. candy crush is a game that is shared and enjoyed. Greetings and keep moving forward. this is just the beginning of our great adventure. It remains of you, your secure server. Ivan Mujica (birdie). ;) 
  • berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    ... it makes me nostalgic for 3 weeks ago. 
  • KingPlayer613
    KingPlayer613 Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    I want to play level 5000 to show that even though I'm not up to there yet (I wish) I can do it and show I love this game more than ever

Edit:
    I played it and passed my first try but really enjoyed playing it
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    All five competitions are up and running :love:  

If you participate in all of them, you will be up for winning an exclusive King Swag package! Find all competitions here. Good luck! 
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    I just loved level 5000. It was fantastic. I play it sometimes to see what score I can get. I've just finished level 5075 so I have to wait now. Glad others enjoyed playing it too.
  • JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    I want to play level 5000 because I have been playing Candy Crush for many years and it is a milestone.  CC is a great game--it's fun, it's challenging, it's aggravating, it's fun, it's stress-relieving, it's relaxing, and did I mention IT'S FUN?!?!?  I'm happy I gave it a try, way back when (although my husband is not 😊). I'm almost to level 5000 in my game, but I enjoyed playing it a wee bit early. Thank you, CC Team!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?