⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I earn lives by watching video ads? (Candy crush saga)

Options
OCJ
OCJ Posts: 2 Newbie
Friends told me they can watch ads and earn lives. Why can't I? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @OCJ, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

With regards to "watching Ads for Free Lives" is still a Test feature that is available to only some set of players.  I also would like this feature very much for that extra life, but it is not available yet!!

We just have to wait and see and hope we will included in that group.  But, just make sure that your device is good with all current updates and has enough storage space in Memory --- that makes a big difference +1: 

Hope this clarifies!  Sorry for not being a big help....

Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

P.S:  By the way, there is a contest going on to celebrate the 5000th episode in Candy Crush... here is the link for you to get a chance to win special goodies and some Gold Bars.  Please feel free to participate in it... those goodies could be yours =)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/260433/join-the-level-5000-celebration-and-win-exclusive-swag/p1
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @OCJ
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group.😜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?