Latest update

Options
babybecca21
babybecca21 Posts: 1 Newbie
A friend that I compete with has new things like videos and color changinging barrels that did not come with my update

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @babybecca21, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I completely understand you being wondering or getting frustrated with others have certain special features and you not having them in your game!!

Both "Watching Videos for Free lives" and "Color Streak" are Test features along with some others.  Hence, they are released to certain part of the players but not to all!!  I also do not have the "Free Ads" feature in my game.  

All we have to do is make sure that we have installed the latest version update.  Then wait and hope that we too will be included in that test group!  Sometimes, it does happen that we will have some new features and our friends / family members won't.  We are not sure how we get picked either!!

Hope this made sense and clarified your question!  Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?