Increase lives on level 337

Options
Sphinxy
Sphinxy Posts: 1 Newbie
Level 337 is absolutely ridiculous with only 24 moves. Old videos I find online show it used to have 40. Any recent stuff is other people complaining just like I am. Even 30 moves would be a huge help, an extra 6 would make all the difference 

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @Sphinxy
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, The unnecessary extra movements in the old levels were omitted. Therefore, the moves of the levels do not match online videos.
    You can read here more https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246662/levels-keep-changing
    Good day😊 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Spinxy, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Sphinxy
    Sphinxy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello @Sphinxy
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, The unnecessary extra movements in the old levels were omitted. Therefore, the moves of the levels do not match online videos.
    You can read here more https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246662/levels-keep-changing
    Good day😊 
    The extra moves are most definitely required on this garbage level. It's also ridiculous when you're clearing plenty of candy but no other sweets are coming down because 1 is stuck somewhere. If that one doesn't get moved, no more drop
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I've already passed this level. Good luck to those who are still on it. Tip: Don't use Bonuses and Prizes until you get to a tricky level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?