Windows 10 Candy Crush app display issue

2Next

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,871 Superstar
    @Deryck 😊
    Of course the work is going on βœ”πŸ§¬πŸ˜‹
    😊 Please fill the survey here πŸ˜‰

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭
    @Sammie_Campbell  try dragging it in different ways. Drag the way that makes the black bars narrower. The screen is going to look different. A longer, narrower screen but with no black bars. It will more like what the screen on your smart phone looks like when playing candy crush if you play the mobile version.

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. – Sir William Bragg

edited July 17
    My previous comment appeared twice but incomplete. I do not know why?  =) I could not delete it but I could change it so I did to this. I must have done something wrong???

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them. – Sir William Bragg

@mercerik ;
    @Sukanta_Biswas 

Thank you for your help. I am sorta new to participating in the Community although I have been playing Candy Crush for about 6 years. I am used to solving and getting around Candy Crush obstacles by myself.  Love the game. Enjoying the Community for the most part. Some people are not so sweet though!

• BrizeBrize Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Using W10 The text and icons are huge to what they were, some icons are not visible. Why is this happening it's ruining the game. Tried dragging the window to no effect. Unable to post screenshots, don't know why.

Brize
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,871 Superstar
    @Brize
    This is a small error of the latest update. It's not a problem to play the game or use the 3rd trophy.
    However, it will be resolved very soon.πŸ§¬βœ”
    Good dayπŸ™ 
    😊 Please fill the survey here πŸ˜‰

Good to know your aware of the problem, and look forward to an early fix. Thanks.

Brize

@mercerik ;
    @Sukanta_Biswas 

Thank you for your help. I am sorta new to participating in the Community although I have been playing Candy Crush for about 6 years. I am used to solving and getting around Candy Crush obstacles by myself.  Love the game. Enjoying the Community for the most part. Some people are not so sweet though!

The issue with Windows 10 with oversized text and some info off screen is taking a lot longer to fix than I thought. Any info regarding this issue?

Brize