Size ratio is no longer correct ?

Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭
Since the last update of Candy Crush Saga in the Windows 10 app, the size of the 3 button on the bottom right is not correct anymore. It's very hard to click the bottom button. Will that be fixed soon? Changing screen settings / resolutions does not help.

****  Candy Crush Saga Player  ****  I Love this Game ****  Happy Crushing  ****
Prev13

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,100 Superstar
    @Werner_Cichy Thanks for screenshot πŸ™
    It is a problem of new update, has been reported, hopefully it will be solved soon.
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,660 Superstar
    Hey guys, it was reported to the studio yesterday and I will tag @Jelly Jenny to see that you are having this issue too.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❀️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❀️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❀️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,538 Community Moderator
    Hi @Werner_Cichy

From now on, players adjusting the game app window freely may cause issues with ratio. But you should have fully functioning game ratios with the two size options that you can set from the top right corner. Here:

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
  • Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jelly Jenny Yes, I've already tried that. If I want to shrink the image with the icon and resize it with the mouse, the app crashes.

****  Candy Crush Saga Player  ****  I Love this Game ****  Happy Crushing  ****
    So if I'm understanding correctly you use the icon to set the game to the smaller mode and then you readjust it yourself? Could you describe the crash? Do you mean the issue with the 3 slide panels (the boosters inventory, booster wheel and the trophy)? 

Sorry I misspoke earlier - from now on the full screen is the only mode where you are guaranteed not to have issues with fitting all items on the game board. This is due to new ratio in the game - when the game is on the smaller mode, it keeps the 16:9 ratio and that can cause issues. 

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
    edited July 17
    @Jelly Jenny
    Yes, I mean the icon with the cup bottom right, it's hard to click. The symbols should be higher or lower.In the crash, the app just closed. I have to reopen it

My advice would be whenever you cannot reach an item on the game board, turn the game into full screen. Then all the items are aligned in the same way as on other platforms. 

With the new unchangeable ratio 16:9 if you keep the game smaller than full screen, you may experience these issues. 

They need to move that trophy higher up because you can't access it.  I just opened the game and both full screen and the smaller view you can't see the trophy.

❀️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

@Elsa would you do me a favor and make a little video:

- Opening the game app from scratch
    - When you're on the game map, turn the game to full screen from the same icon on the right upper corner
    - After doing that, minimize the game again from the same icon. 

Thanks πŸ™Œ 

Ok going to do it now.

Here is the video: 

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,100 Superstar
    @Jelly Jenny
    This is a little problem in the new version. When I log out, the screen is zooming. But there is no problem playing games.To check it, I uninstalled and re-installed the app. Now I have no problem, see here full screenshot 

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

Ok I guess then I'll try to uninstall and pray with all my might that I don't lose the boosters.

edited July 17
    That's it!  They have to uninstall and reinstall and it's now working!

***update **** I thought it worked and I created a print screen like @Sukanta_Biswas posted above.  That didn't work because that lasted for a second and now it's back to what it was before.  Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work at all!

Yes, after the reinstallation it was fine. The second time, the old stand was again. See picture 1 = after the new installation. Picture2 = after the second opening @Sukanta_Biswas @Elsa @Jelly Jenny