(unsupported language) Etoiles de sucre...

Options
Sermet
Sermet Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Discussions
Etoiles de sucre :
Qu'est-ce que c'est ? 
Comment s'en servir ?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Sermet and welcome to our wonderful community.  We only use English here so in future could you please submit your posts in English.  If necessary you can use Google translate. 

However I think you are asking about the new Sugar Stars feature.  They are a new additional challenge where if you complete a level with three stars, you have a chance to get the sugar stars if you score an additional amount of points.  There is no 'prize' for it, but you do get to have those pretty stars show up on your map for any level where you get them.  I hope that answers your question.  And please remember, in future please post in English.  Thank you.
  • Eyeconic
    Eyeconic Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    @Sermet i am not sure what sugar stars is, i will do some research though.
  • Eyeconic
    Options
    A sugar crush happens at the end of the level, when you still have movies left and you have completed the main goal of the level, it will take your remaining moves and send out either striped candys or swedish fish, maybe even more :)
    (hope this helps)
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @The_Real_Trapper - I'm so glad you have joined our community and are enjoying participating in the various threads.  😊  I actually provided the answer concerning what sugar stars are but appreciate your explanation of what happens when you finish a level before you have used up all the moves.  Thank you.
  • Eyeconic
    Options
    @bearwithme oh haha, i did not even see your reply, my bad
    But hey, the more the merrier!!
  • RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    Just to thos who did not understand what the Original Poster said here is what he said:

'Sugar stars...
    Sugar stars:
    What is it?
    How do I use it?'

I hope this helps to decipher the message.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?