New Addition: The "Watch A Video" Gift Box Air Delivery On Mobile Devices

mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited July 2019 in Discussions
This is a New Addition at least for me. It is nice to get Extra Individual Boosters like this, especially after
missing the Pre-Play Booster Options on Levels while the "Timed Boosters" continued to Tick and
Timed-Out in the Backpack of Sweet Supplies. When you hear a noise similar to a rubber ducky
sound while in the Game Map in your iPhone or Mobile Device, do not ignore it! You might not
notice this critter in a Hot Air Balloon because is too small and will not get enlarged until you
click on it. He usually floats below your Profile Photo.

Comments

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Who actually plays the game on phone? I only play it on my home laptop.
  • mercerik
    edited July 2019
    Who actually plays the game on phone? I only play it on my home laptop.
    @RummellKhan123

I play on my iPhone 6+ most of the time because I get more Booster Generating CCS Features from there. It is easier to play on iPhone than my laptops because of portability and convenience. I get all sorts of "Watch A Video" for Air Delivery, for Bonus Spin after the Daily Spin, Get a life when I don't have one, Get A Booster before I play, and get a Second Chance Extra Spin for Extra Moves after a Failed Level.

I like playing CCS on my Desktop as well because of the Big Screen and Surround Sound but if I need Boosters to move me forward, nothing beats my iPhone 6+ when it comes to that.

Thanks for the comment @RumellKhan123 !
  • Chate55
    Chate55 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I don't have this hot air balloon and ads. Not sure why 🙄
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Chate55 said:
    I don't have this hot air balloon and ads. Not sure why 🙄
    Firstly, this post is from July 2019. 😊
    More importantly, you aren't the only one that doesn't have them. Some features like these are pushed out to random groups of players. One never knows what the game will have in it when they log in. There are numerous features that some players have and others do not. 
    I am waiting for the day that I get the videos back after they disappeared when an update ran. Strangely enough, I had them for a few hours the other night only to wake up the next day to find them gone again. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a dream, lol, I have a screenshot to prove I wasn't seeing things!
    Maybe one day we will all have the same features as everyone else. 

• Chate55
    I was playing when this game first came out years ago and I got tired of waiting for new challenges. 🤣

My husband started playing like a month ahead of me starting again this week. He gets the ads until, I don't. 🙄 But it's cool, I still beat him even though he has freebies and I don't.
  • mercerik
    Hello @Chate55 ! Welcome to the Community!

I understand how you feel. I posted an idea thread regarding these Ads last December 2019 with the title:  Let Every Player Experience The Free Spin And Watch An Ad For Variety of Extras To Be Fair with this Link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/273151/let-every-player-experience-the-free-spin-watch-an-ad-for-variety-of-extras-to-be-fair#latest

Please VOTE and let your name be added to the number of people who would like this to be a part of their game!  Maybe, just maybe, these people will be considered or included in the test group or who knows, it might be a deciding factor to turn this around and let everybody have their share of the Ads. 

Hope this helps!
  • grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    I have been playing for years on my Android tablet and have never had one of the features listed by @mercerik.  I think I am going to have to stop reading these discussions, now I am just feeling 😞
  • Chate55
    Done! Hopefully it will w.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?