Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
paffyduck said: Before using the profile King I received some gift. Now doesn't works anymore. Sorry 4 my english, but I'm italian... So the question Is:why?
paffyduck said: Did you have a Facebook account before? Yes I had before. Or you have not logged into the game till you made the King Profile?
kimcomed said: I have an LG Stylo 4... Will this also fix not getting my boosts that Im winning but they dont show up to use...thank you