Fantastic Five (F5): Words Of Encouragement To Those Who Dislike The Competition

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
Hello Everyone!

Although the Fantastic Five (F5) is not as Fantastic as it was when it started, I don't
mind having this around because all these Competitions are interconnected and get 
points for each level I complete. Yes, it is frustrating that one of the Players in my team
is in the weeds or worse, but there is nothing I can do about it, so why worry? The only
thing I do is to continue to work as hard as I have been doing to measure up in the other
competitions I am currently involved in. As I complete each level and move up, the points
are distributed to each of these whether I like them or not. Eventually, the Fantastic Five,
slow-scoring as it maybe, will give me the Boosters that we, the rest of the team has
worked hard for. Seeing that the other members of the team are trying their best is
a good sign that it will be better soon. As I said, these Competitions are Points
Interconnected, so if there are Competitions you don't like, don't look at them.

@Jelly Jenny

Below is a Side-By-Side Screen Shot of my Fantastic Five (F5) Team.
The one on the left was how it was when I left it last night. This
morning, my Teammates photos were replaced with Generic
Ones on the right. I just want to call your attention on this.
Thanks!

Comments

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    I think it's quite fantastic. It is a Saga based competition which makes it Fantastic anyway.
  • mercerik
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I think it's quite fantastic. It is a Saga based competition which makes it Fantastic anyway.
    @RumellKhan123

If you've had the Fantastic Five Competition on June 5, it was a fast-paced scoring Challenge. The scores were reduced to how it is right now. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    @Jelly Jenny

My Fantastic Five (5) Team is back to normal.
    The Generic Profile Photos are gone. 
    Thanks!

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    on my last day and I am the only player.  hard to win anything if you don't have any other players to help. all I have is 4 boxes that say player. I did manage to win a hammer. but that's all I could do in the whole time
  • mercerik
    edited July 2019
    Options
    ernstbln said:
    on my last day and I am the only player.  hard to win anything if you don't have any other players to help. all I have is 4 boxes that say player. I did manage to win a hammer. but that's all I could do in the whole time
    @ernstbln

To be honest with you, I don't have confidence in someone who competes but is only identified as Player. They should not be considered or even be rewarded the Top Prize. Last July 7, the Champions Race Winner was Jogador(a), Spanish word meaning Player with male or female gender who completed 161 Levels. When Yeti entered me in this competition, I already competed 80 Levels on the Weekly Race - Gold. Unfortunately, that record was reset to 0 the moment I was entered in the Champions Race while my other Opponents have close to 100 Levels to their name already. How bad is that? Not only that, it looks like when Yeti put me in that competition, my Prize was forfeited on the Weekly Race - Gold because I didn't get mine when I was in First Place position there. It was a Totally Ridiculous Competition. Whoever created the Champions Race should have his/her head checked?

To make matters worse, the only player who do not contribute in my Fantastic Five Team has the same exact name. If Jogador(a) completed 161 Levels in the Champions Race, why is my Teammate not scoring in the Fantastic Five (F5). This doesn't make sense. Is Jogador(a) a Computer Dummy Player that covers competition when there isn't enough player to compete?  
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @mercerik @ernstbln

As the points in the side by side pictures are the same and the same team mates came back to your game, we can assume there was a temporary connection issue in the team competition. I'm glad to see it's back to normal :) 

Team mates with the name "Player" and with a King character themed avatar picture are not computer dummies, but they are non-registered Kingdom players. They haven't picked out an avatar name, so the game picks out the name "Player" for them. Depending what their language is, it can be "Jugador" in Spanish, "Spelare" in Swedish etc. 

• Shephb
    Shephb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone else dislikes the champions race?  I would prefer not being a part of that, but apparently I have no choice. 
  • Haley
    Haley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m on level 2605, and have been part of F5 for several weeks. No matter what I do, and  I can’t earn any points. I play multiple times a day. I beat levels, sometimes use boosters, clear entire groups of levels. But I’m not earning any F5 points. Everybody else in my group gets points added every time the screen pops up and updates but not me. Mine is continuously stuck on zero. Does anybody know why this is?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?