⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Passed level 2368 but didn’t move on

Options
scarpenter929
scarpenter929 Posts: 2 Newbie
i just finally completed level 2368 and it started to move on.  Rainbow road came up and it reloaded level 2368.  I cannot get open level 2369. 

I play on my tablet and it’s linked to Facebook.  I really don’t want to play 2368 anymore since I finally beat it.  Please tell me what to do.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @scarpenter929
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🙏

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 
  • scarpenter929
    scarpenter929 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I played level 2368 today after earning a crown. Since I’ve been stuck on this level for some time I used all 6 hammers to get passed the level. When I cleared the last bear it came up with the rainbow road image then straight back to the level 2368.  Never went back to the main page (the road with the levels).  So when I got back to the main page I was still on 2368.  I don’t have a video of what happened. It happened to fast and didn’t say restart or retry just went right back to that level.
     Here are what I see now though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?