๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

"Tap to Skip" feature

Options
Scooterpie
Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
@Sukanta_Biswas
@Elsa

If you use the "tap to skip" option at the end of a candy crush game won't this cause you to lose out on a possible higher score and/or the collection of candies (color bombs, stripped, green etc.) in a contest? Sorta like what happens when you close the refrigerator door? Pretty sure the light goes out! Hehe! I asked this question back in November 2017 and perhaps did not ask it correctly it got marked as answered. I had no idea about the community and how it works back then.ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Scooterpie
    You made a beautiful question ๐Ÿ˜Š
    If the level is complete, when you press the skip button the game will end there and the current points will be credited.
    Of course everything will be added (counting), like striped candy, color bombs etc.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas
    @Elsa

If you use the "tap to skip" option at the end of a candy crush game won't this cause you to lose out on a possible higher score and/or the collection of candies (color bombs, stripped, green etc.) in a contest? Sorta like what happens when you close the refrigerator door? Pretty sure the light goes out! Hehe! I asked this question back in November 2017 and perhaps did not ask it correctly it got marked as answered. I had no idea about the community and how it works back then.ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

I tested it out not too long ago.ย  If you do the tap to skip the score does go higher, but if you let it go to the end the score will be even higher.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options

@Elsa

That's the way i see it Elsa.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?