⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is half my game in Swedish instead of English?

Options
Peewee
Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
Until a few days ago my game was in English. Then a few days ago, when it go to the game page it and all the following pages including the game is in Swedish. What 's going on. When I first click on my game a box indicates "Translated" (I checked the "Show Original" is Sweden, "Options" is English.  This is new, I previously had everything in Swedish and I clicked on English at the bottom of the page and corrected it (I had to do this each time I played). But the half of the game that is in Swedish will not change. Please help 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Peewee
    Welcome back to king community 😊
    Please tell me what device & which platform you using for this game?
  • Peewee
    Options
    I am using my PC on King.com
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Peewee said:
    I am using my PC on King.com
    In your browser's language, set specific. Or look at the arrow in the image below 👇

Choose on your language and click.
  • Peewee
    Options
    I tried your solution (selected English) from the page you sent it won't work starting with the page asking for me to send more moves (which does not work, I have to close it), the bonus wheel, and page to select my game #228, all are in Swedish & system will not change when I select English.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Peewee said:
    Until a few days ago my game was in English. Then a few days ago, when it go to the game page it and all the following pages including the game is in Swedish. What 's going on. When I first click on my game a box indicates "Translated" (I checked the "Show Original" is Sweden, "Options" is English.  This is new, I previously had everything in Swedish and I clicked on English at the bottom of the page and corrected it (I had to do this each time I played). But the half of the game that is in Swedish will not change. Please help 
    @Peewee

Hi there! What browser are you using? The reason why you are getting the Swedish Site is because you checked Show Original. You should have left it on Translated.

I am using Google Chrome. The first time I went to King.com, it was in Swedish. There was an Option to Translate the Website and since it was "clicked on", it always opens in English.

Can you try this link and see if it will open in English for you? Here is the link: https://king.com/sv

Please let me know!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Peewee said:
    I tried your solution (selected English) from the page you sent it won't work starting with the page asking for me to send more moves (which does not work, I have to close it), the bonus wheel, and page to select my game #228, all are in Swedish & system will not change when I select English.
    First, you need to set the browser language to English, and set the translation language there as well.

Then go to King.com > Log in > Open game. 
    If the English language doesn't change, let me know. I'll ask you to do some troubleshooting. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?