⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I cannot unlock next episode.

Options
Lili_Pierrend
Lili_Pierrend Posts: 10 Level 2
Hi,
It has been weeks since I asked for help to unlock next episode. Do not get any help. I play on a laptop Windows 10. I have updated every single thing the support automated email says. still nothing. I do not want to sync on fb or play on any other device. I just want to continue playing on my laptop

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Lili_Pierrend
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🙏

Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, The ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, These options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, There all kingdom platform user facing this problem.
    Anyway, We heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.Or you can also unlock with the mobile app. 
    Anyway, The problem will surely be solved, But you have to be patient. 😎 
  • Lili_Pierrend
    Options
    Hi Sukanta for your answer,
    So I tried to sync my King.com game to fb. I follow the steps to do it and on my setting as soon as i type my password it says that i already sync to fb. The thing is I cannot find my game in fb. I tried once but it takes me to the beginning of the game.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hello @Lili_Pierrend
    Don't despair. Download & install app from here https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH18846
    Let me know..
  • burgie
    burgie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    auch ich warte seit wochen darauf daß das spiel wieder funktioniert.........es ist zum heulen. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    burgie said:
    auch ich warte seit wochen darauf daß das spiel wieder funktioniert.........es ist zum heulen. 
    Our community has given importance to English as the main language 😊
    This attempt for someone who can understand each other or explain their problems to others.You can use Google Translate to change the language.
  • Lili_Pierrend
    Options
    Hi Sukanta,
    Thank you  for your reply.
    I Installed the link you sent me and it says my account is sync with fb but I go to facebook and the game starts from the very beginning .
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hello @Lili_Pierrend
    That's because you didn't sync Facebook with Kingdom 😆 You can log in to Microsoft App in two ways.
    1. Kingdom id (That is, you are playing the game on the Kingdom platform. 
    2. Facebook id
    Now follow here 👇
    1. First you open facebook account from browser.
    2. Open the new tab and open the link https://king.com/game/candycrush
    3. Click setting 
    4. Account setting                                                                                                                                                                      
    5. Enter your king password then click score & progression sync                                                                                             
    After syncing you can play the game in the Facebook platform from the same level. Booster will be synced.
    Let me know 😊
  • Lili_Pierrend
    Options
    hi Sukanda,
     :( I have been trying to do all those steps for the past two days but when I get to the point "Score and progression score......." I cannot make click . 
    I give up Sukanda...thanks for your help. Bye bye candy crush :(
  • CarmenSanDiego24
    Options
    Done and this is what happens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?