Champions Race

Options
Rictor53
Rictor53 Posts: 1 Newbie
How can I compete in this championship race I qualify for when I am at the top of the game and have to wait for new levels to be developed and when they are there is not enough levels to be competitive? We need everyone to have the same number of challenges so we are on equal footing. Hopefully they can developer enough levels so we do not cap out every week 

Comments

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    If you are patient and wait you can get results you deserve.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,110 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Rictor53 - I understand where you are coming from.  I am in the same situation.  I think the Champion's Race is obviously aimed at people who aren't as far as you and I are.  However there are other things out there for us to participate in including the Episode Race and Dexter's Challenge. I noticed in Dexter's challenge that I am usually competing against people who aren't too far in the game so I can build up my count of CBs on 3309 - something they obviously can't do. 
     Also - I really like the Fantastic Five (I have a very good team with at least two dedicated players who are obviously at lower levels).  I contribute but obviously not as much as they do since I only have 30 new levels each week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?