Piggy Bank and less moves to complete levels

Options
Millie_Moo
Millie_Moo Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi there, I paid for a piggy bank but the game did not give me one. I was charged for two piggy banks for some reason. Not sure what happened. Another thing I’d like to ask about is why on some levels we are getting fewer moves to complete the level. I have read that this is happening but it’s not fair and is making me want to give up as I cannot beat certain levels. Thank you. 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Millie_Moo and welcome to our adorable Community 😊

Let's start with the Piggy Bank and purchase issue. Please follow the instructions on the link below and you will see several options what to do when your purchase goes wrong including the refund option.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase

As for the fewer moves, the studio is always monitoring the players' experience with levels. Therefore, if they are too hard or too easy they might tweak it a bit. If you saw the levels with more moves, they were probably recorded as soon as they were released. I know that some levels are quite challenging. You are welcome any time to write here in the Community and ask for help and I am sure you wi get it whether from players or from Superstars.

I hope this will help you solve your purchase issue. Thank you for your understanding. Let me know if you need assistance. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?