⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold bars/piggy bank

Options
I have a full piggy bank and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with it.   How do I use the bars and for what?  When I’ve tried to use them it keeps wanting me to purchase something?    

Comments

• vegeta777
    vegeta777 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @mcglothlin!

It seems that the Piggy Bank is an in-game test, actually I've seen posts where players do not have it.

So yes, to break and receive the Gold Bars you should buy it, but this is still optional, it won't affect anything about your game if you don't!

Continue answering to your question, commonly Gold Bars can be used to buy in-game extra moves or in-game boosters, such as Color Bombs, Lollipop Hammers, UFO's etc...

I hope this helps :)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @mcglothlin, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

To add to what @vegeta777 wrote, you can purchase the bank for the gold bars.  Once you have the gold bars they are used to get the boosters while you are playing a level.  Below is a print screen showing you what boosters would be best to help you with a level.  You can win rewards by playing the events or get them by signing on to the game daily.  Let's take an example here.  Say you were very close to winning the level and a lollipop would definitely help you, you would click on the lollipop booster.  In this image it shows that the player already has 36 of them so it would then just be ready to use.  But if you didn't have any at all when you clicked on the image it would take you to a pop up to purchase them with the gold bars.  I hope that you can understand what I wrote but if not, please let me know and I'll explain further.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?