How do I stop the email notifications?

sclh22
sclh22 Posts: 3 Newbie
how do I stop email notifications?  I’m getting waaaay too many!

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @sclh22

To the right of your Profile Photo and Username on Top of the Community Page, you'll find 4 Icons: the Bell for Notifications, the Envelope for Messages, the Ribbon for Bookmark and the Gear for Config. Click on the Gear for Config. Go down and click on Edit Profile. It will open your Profile to make changes. Below the Edit Profile, click on the Notification Preferences. Uncheck  all the boxes. When done, click on the Green Save Preferences button to save the changes you made.

Hope this helps!
  • sclh22
    sclh22 Posts: 3 Newbie
    If I click on the gear there are 2 tabs for view profile and 1 for sign out.  Nothing for edit profile. This is more trouble than its worth!  How do I cancel?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hello @sclh22
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining  :)

Follow the step =  Open your profile 

Check the options and select or un-select > ''Save Preferences''

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @sclh22

I am sorry you didn't find the Edit Option from the Config on the Community Page.  Below is the ScreenShot  of what I was referring to, which Yeti's Peace Sign is pointing to. Another way of getting there is with the Green Icon that Sukanta pointed out. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?