Candy crush app disappeared

Options
feles
feles Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi at the weekend candy crush app disappeared (along with one other) off my I Pad. I reinstalled the app, but on opening Candy crush all my levels 4300 ish had disappeared. I have looked through the pages on how to get them back - I don't candy crush through facebook - but nothing has worked I have e mailed "customer services" but only a reply to look on king community which I had all ready done.

I have no idea how to get back to my level - I am not starting over and will delete the app if I can't get my levels back.

Please please someone help

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @feles and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. It's very odd that app just dissapears that way. Was your game connected to a Facebook or a King account?
  • feles
    feles Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for the contact, It was not connected to face book and to be honest I don't remember if it was connected to a king account - I think it must have been because I used to play on my phone and when I changed phone it was reinstalled and updated but that was quite a few years ago. 

I had to register to join king community to get help with the issue so I don't know

Thanks

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @feles I will ask you to fill in the support form here https://soporto.king.com/contact

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure that you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you do it, you will receive an automated email message. I know you've already done that but you need to reply to that message and explain your issue in order for the team to reach you. If you don't reply to it, they will not reach you at all.

I hope the support team will be able to solve your issue. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?