Space Dash

Options
kaynines
kaynines Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑
Hi. I'm confused about Space Dash. From what I understand, if I keep winning levels, I get to progress in the Space Dash and get rewards/ boosters. However, despite clearing many levels without losing and getting to the last gold level, I don't seem to receive any boosters despite the FAQs stating that I'll get boosters when I progress through the 5 coloured space ships in Space Dash. All they state is that I've cleared a spaceship and that's all. Do I have to maintain my winning streak for 146 hours (my current countdown time) before I receive any boosters? That would be an impossible task to achieve as there'll be levels which I'll fail and have to retry. FYI, even in the previous episodes of Space Dash, I've never gotten a single booster. Please explain how the whole mechanism works. Thanks in advance. 

Best Answer

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 256 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Lets walk through a hypothetic play: when you pass a level you win the first space ship, reward is a color bomb, this booster is automatically apply to the next level when you play. Suppose you win this level on first trial also you get the second space ship and award is stripped and wraped candies. All three boosters will show up on the board you play next. But if you fail to pass any level, every trial will lose one space ship until none.
    So, the booster is neither timed nor permanent, it will not be stored in your backpack, it add to your "board" when you play. Be sure to use this event effectively, because this is the most powerful tool of the game. Just think that if you have all five space ships, you are starting a level with 6 boosters and 3 additional moves, what an advantage?

Answers

• tsaytds
    Options
    Your space dash looks fine. The boosters you have earned were directly applied to the next level you played AUTOMATICALLY, they were not saved to the backpack. Space dash is also named build-a-bot.  Time countdown is the event lasting.
  • kaynines
    kaynines Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Hi @tsaytds. Thanks for your reply. A few questions pls:

Is the booster(s) timed boosters (eg. 15 mins, 1hr) or permanent boosters?

Are the boosters one-off that must be used in the following level, failing which it'll disappear, or can it be stored like the ones found in the backpack?

When you mentioned that it will appear automatically in the next level, does it mean it will appear on the playing "board" as a booster?

Thanks for the clarifications. 
  • tsaytds
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Lets walk through a hypothetic play: when you pass a level you win the first space ship, reward is a color bomb, this booster is automatically apply to the next level when you play. Suppose you win this level on first trial also you get the second space ship and award is stripped and wraped candies. All three boosters will show up on the board you play next. But if you fail to pass any level, every trial will lose one space ship until none.
    So, the booster is neither timed nor permanent, it will not be stored in your backpack, it add to your "board" when you play. Be sure to use this event effectively, because this is the most powerful tool of the game. Just think that if you have all five space ships, you are starting a level with 6 boosters and 3 additional moves, what an advantage?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?