What Is Going On With Candy Crush Saga Windows 10 Version?

mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
I was surprised when I opened the Windows 10 App this morning. The screen size was
reduced a little bit with added 2 side background lines. The question is why make this
cosmetic change? Is there a need for it? It didn't look any better. Why waste the space?

Comments

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    It looks great and creative. 
  • Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    The NEXT button is huge playing this game on W10 - totally out of proportion. Would like to see this fixed please.

Brize
  • mercerik
    @Brize

Hi Brize! 

Mine is fixed because I did it myself. I can't wait until the Game Developer to fix the problem from their end because there is no guarantee on that.

Post the ScreenShot so they know what your problem is. 
  • Brize
    I would be quite happy to post a screen shot if someone could tell me how to do it.

Brize
  • mercerik
    edited August 2019
    @Brize

Hi Brize!

ScreenShot is a modern term for Print Screen. Print Screen is a 1990's thing. There are several ways of Capturing a ScreenShot. To a first time User, this might be complicated but once you get used to it, it is a piece of cake. 

To capture your entire screen, tap the Print Screen, labeled PrtScn on your keyboard. In wireless Logitech keyboard, it takes FN + Print Scr (Home Button) to take a Screen Shot. Your ScreenShot will NOT be saved as a file, but it will be copied to the clipboard. You'll need to open an image editing tool, such as Microsoft Paint or Microsoft Word. Paste the screenshot to the editor by clicking on it and save the file from there. To save your ScreenShot, right click it. A Dropdown Menu will open. Go down and left click Save As Picture.  Make sure you save it in a folder where you can find it.

Here, I used Microsoft Word as an example.  You can Open the Clipboard on Microsoft Word by clicking the Down Arrow to the right of the Clipboard on the Top Left Side of the Tool Bar and close it by clicking the X on the Clipboard itself right below the Left Side of the Tool Bar.  You can also clear the Clipboard by Pressing Clear from there.

Hope this helps!

• Brize
    edited August 2019
    This is what I mean. The text seems all out of proportion.

Brize
  • mercerik
    Brize said:
    This is what I mean. The text seems all out of proportion.

Brize
    @Brize

July 9th Update Messed-up my Systray. I had to do something because I create videos. It was a pain losing my Applications especially my Video & Photo Editors but I don't have to wait for someone to fix it for me. I won't recommend that you fix it yourself not unless you are familiar with Windows 10 Hard Reset. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?