⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not receiving extra lives

Options
Midge64
Midge64 Posts: 2 Newbie
HI - I haven't been receiving extra lives sent by friends for at least 2 weeks now.  Is it an error?

Best Answer

Answers

• qqqqqq
    qqqqqq Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    i only seem to be able to give lives to my Facebook friends who are above me on the levels completed list, how can I give lives to others below who regularly give me lives, also is it possible to create a list of Face book friends to give lives to, finally is it also possible to create a list of those to request lives from (ie those who I know are active players) rather than having to choose all or spend time selecting specific friends. Thx
  • funnyarvind
    funnyarvind Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How do I change my country name

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi, @qqqqqq
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you  :waving:

There are some general rules for sending lives,there are two types you can send lives directly.
    When your friends want lives from you, Open the ''Lives Bank'' then select all and send.
    You need to use the score leaderboard when you want to send lives to everyone. Of course, those who are on the leader board will get lives.
    However, the level of the leader board you use, that level and upper level friends will get lives. To send a large number of friends lives, you need to use the leaderboard of the lowest level.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you. Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi, @Midge64
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

Your game is probably not fully connected to the server, so this is a problem. Please do this step below and let me know.
    Log out game >Restart your device > Open game & log in.
    If you have the same problem after doing this, tell me what device are you using for the game?

• Midge64
    Midge64 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi - I have logged out of Facebook on my laptop and restarted. I also uninstalled the app on my iPhone X and reinstalled. Still no friends lives showing. 
  • aprilyoda
    aprilyoda Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same issue !! 
  • bibilibi
    bibilibi Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    my friends sent me life but it didn't arrive in my message
  • CENDRILLON
    CENDRILLON Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Moi aussi je ne recois plus de vies et d aide pour passer mes stades de jeux candy crush merci ....commment faire 
  • sweetceline
    sweetceline Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Idem je ne reçois plus rien ! 
    Est-ce qu'il y a un beug????
  • qqqqqq
    qqqqqq Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options
    why has the time increased to 50 minutes please explain

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?