⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Moves/free lives

Options
krisinua74
krisinua74 Posts: 1 Newbie
Why do apple users get to watch videos to make extra lives and bonuses? And why do i have half as many tirns as all the youtube help videos? this is BS . fix this or i will find a new game again. this is why i quit years ago figured it would be fixed by now. SCAM

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @krisinua74, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

It is not the Apple users that are watching these videos.  Players are randomly chosen and it has nothing to do with the type of device that is being used.  You can read more about this here.

With regards to the videos online having more moves that is because the video creators do the videos as soon as they are released.  The studio collects data on these levels to see how many players clear the level and how long it takes for them to clear the level.  Then they might go in a "tweak" the number of moves.  That is why you are not seeing the same number of moves in your game as the videos have. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?