⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

missing gold bars

Options
Mail4Caz
Mail4Caz Posts: 3 Newbie
Why have 32 of my gold bars been removed, I certainly didn't spend them yet they have disappeared. I would appreciate them being returned. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,778 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mail4Caz, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Gold Bars from your game!!  Just wondering and wanted to make sure... are you having this issue in Candy Crush game OR Candy Soda game?  Because, I have seen this issue only with Candy Soda players but not in Candy Crush!  Hence, the question!! 

If you are sure that you have not spent your Gold bars towards any boosters purchase such as extra moves or lives, please provide your game user ID number.  Our Community In-charge can look into your game and assist you with the issue :+1:

Here is a link to find your ID number  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

NOTE: If you are logged into the game through Facebook ONLY, please let me know as the procedure is a little different! 

** If you tap no "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Mail4Caz
    Options
    I definitely did not spend them and this is not the first time I have lost bars, the last time was a couple of years ago and although I contacted the help tab, but I never received an answer, or the return of my bars
  • Mail4Caz
    Options
    So i wrote back , provided you with the information you asked for and now weeks later STILL NOTHING , TYPICAL 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?