⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why an hour wait for each game, used to be 30 minutes

Options

Answers

• caymakkin3
    caymakkin3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    As title says really. It now says I have to wait 1 hour to get a new life which is really annoying as they changed the sugar boost rewards to timed rewards that you can't save
    Am on level 5519.

• caymakkin3
    Options
    Completely agree!!!!!!!!
  • caymakkin3
    Options
    How can I “chill and unwind” if I have to wait an HOUR for a new life??
  • rachelr
    rachelr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I also have this issue on my android but not on my ipad. Very frustrating as I've been loyal for many years and spent money on this game many times in the past. Power ups get wasted because they'll activate after I've used all my lives. I'm very disappounted. 
  • ScienceGeek2022
    ScienceGeek2022 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same with me I love this game, but it's not worth it, if I have to wait an hour between lives.
  • Fred_Ellison
    Fred_Ellison Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Four years with an unstable game; unfair experimentation with certain players; unfavorable rule changing with no instructions; now application crashing with the Dexter message; no way to win as hammers and switches are rare or unavailable and now an hour for an additional game.  Is this to make us buy boosters? Its more likely going to make us quit King instead
  • liTIFFied
    liTIFFied Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    One hour for 1 life is definitely going to cut down playing time. Candy Crush is getting expensive. Forcing loyal players to pay is probably going to force them to play another game. It is nice when outta nowhere I beat a hard level and I get 15 mins of free play, but it’s rare and not consistent. 
  • David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options
    As it's a 'test' they'll be seeing how many of us buy lives, to see whether they can monetise such a decision.  Don't buy more lives - as most of you say, you're far more likely to simply delete the game.  They'll learn that their constant need for greed will backfire and that they should encourage more, happier players as it's a more sustainable business model in the long-run.
  • omkar000
    omkar000 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    For me it’s getting one live for one hour. What’s happening?
  • bertbaxter
    bertbaxter Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I cannot understand why you would test this out ...what benefits are there to making is wait one hour ...I would like to know when you will be sorting this issue or else I might as well delete the app and look for something else to enjoy as this game like this is pointless 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?