⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

gifts

suekrecko
suekrecko Posts: 29 Level 2
Hi.
Sometimes when I'm playing and I collect enough candies to get the gift it shakes and says claim, however I don't get anything.  The game stays where it is and I have to refresh.

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @suekrecko and welcome to our wonderful community.  Are you referring to the gumball machine and the boosters you get by collecting sugar drops (the candies with the 'C' on them)?  If so - when you have collected enough of the candies and you get the gumball machine screen - if the game doesn't sense a strong enough internet connection it will not dispense any boosters, but you can continue to collect the sugar drops and when you get to the next gift level - you will get your gifts from both - as long as you have a good internet connection.  Sometimes the platform you are playing on (especially if it is a phone or tablet) will need to be periodically refreshed.  I have to shut off my tablet and restart it sometimes to ensure everything is working correctly.  Make sure you have the latest version of the game and that you clear your cache.  If you have already confirmed you have a good, solid internet connection, then reboot your platform (PC. Android, IOS) and try again and hopefully that will resolve your problem.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @suekrecko and welcome to our wonderful community.  Are you referring to the gumball machine and the boosters you get by collecting sugar drops (the candies with the 'C' on them)?  If so - when you have collected enough of the candies and you get the gumball machine screen - if the game doesn't sense a strong enough internet connection it will not dispense any boosters, but you can continue to collect the sugar drops and when you get to the next gift level - you will get your gifts from both - as long as you have a good internet connection.  Sometimes the platform you are playing on (especially if it is a phone or tablet) will need to be periodically refreshed.  I have to shut off my tablet and restart it sometimes to ensure everything is working correctly.  Make sure you have the latest version of the game and that you clear your cache.  If you have already confirmed you have a good, solid internet connection, then reboot your platform (PC. Android, IOS) and try again and hopefully that will resolve your problem.
  • suekrecko
    suekrecko Posts: 29 Level 2
    Thanks, I usually play from my home PC, but I'll keep an eye open.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?