One hour before each life is refreshed on Candy Crush Saga?

Options
suedoss
suedoss Posts: 13 Level 2
I have played over 4,100 levels and spent quite a bit of money on CCS.  I love this game but it was bad enough having to wait half an hour before each life was refreshed, now it's an hour I don't see much point in playing it any more.  What's the point in getting down to one life and winning 1 hour of power ups?  Doesn't King earn enough money?  Do they just expect us to pay to carry on playing?  This stinks.

Comments

• Huntsman
    Huntsman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    King, this is a textbook example on how to lose customers.  Don’t use your customers as guinea pigs.  
    I’m on dialysis, so I have plenty of time to spend playing games, and the money to support it. 
    I’ve spent an embarrassingly large amount of money on this game, and it’s now been deleted fro my iPad. 
    I was at level 1840, I had a long way to go. 
    Way to go King.   No more playing Candy Crush, no more money from me.  
    I will say thank you, now instead of wasting time and spending money on your games, I’ll be investing it in my brokerage account, adding to my net worth.  
  • suedoss
    Options

Well said Huntsman.

• suedoss
    Options
    I hope you find a match and are off dialysis very soon.   <3
  • mthomas17
    mthomas17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m not liking this new one hour wait to get more lives. I’m at level 4147 and this new development may just be what I need to quit this game. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback, but this is the Candy Crush Soda Community. I will move this now to Candy Crush Saga, where it belongs.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?