⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to the Daily Quests?

José_Savelkoul
José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4
edited August 2019 in Support
Twice a day we were able to play a small Daily Quest to earn a couple of boosters. Why is this now gone all of a sudden as well? I never had Build-a-Bot, never had the Space Dash or Mort's Helmet, now you're taking away one that I do have? Just like you did with the Buddy-challenge? You'll probably say it's some test again. But don't you see? With all these so called "tests", you're gone lose it? Please do bring back the fun in the game. Maybe you should pay more attention to the quality of this game. Show your loyal players that you care. That way more people will keep on playing I think. Or did you temporarily take it of to get rid of those timed boosters, and return the regular boosters to the game again? That's what I'm hoping for.
Thanks for listening, and have a nice evening.

Answers

• Guy_Barnett
    Guy_Barnett Posts: 37 Level 2
    hi  I was playing the daily quests today and as I was sending lives to get boosters it just disappeared this is on FB and win 10 APP then this evening I lost my daily stickers my bot and every thing else except my booster what on earth is going on it is getting very frustrating now and thinking time to delete game come on please sort everything out and don't add new stuff till things are sorted ;[;[;[ not happ[y
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Twice a day we were able to play a small Daily Quest to earn a couple of boosters. Why is this now gone all of a sudden as well? I never had Build-a-Bot, never had the Space Dash or Mort's Helmet, now you're taking away one that I do have? Just like you did with the Buddy-challenge? You'll probably say it's some test again. But don't you see? With all these so called "tests", you're gone lose it? Please do bring back the fun in the game. Maybe you should pay more attention to the quality of this game. Show your loyal players that you care. That way more people will keep on playing I think. Or did you temporarily take it of to get rid of those timed boosters, and return the regular boosters to the game again? That's what I'm hoping for.
    Thanks for listening, and have a nice evening.
    hi  I was playing the daily quests today and as I was sending lives to get boosters it just disappeared this is on FB and win 10 APP then this evening I lost my daily stickers my bot and every thing else except my booster what on earth is going on it is getting very frustrating now and thinking time to delete game come on please sort everything out and don't add new stuff till things are sorted ;[;[;[ not happ[y
    @José_Savelkoul  @Guy_Barnett

Hi there! 

Hey guys, you are not alone! Check this thread out for something more that are appearing and disappearing - Even Dexter And His Friends Need To Take A Break Sometime ... at this link:https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/264139/even-dexter-and-his-friends-need-to-take-a-break-sometime#latest 

• pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    This morning the daily challenge is gone. I’m getting so tired of my game getting messed with. If you look up the word ‘frustrating’ in the dictionary you’ll see the King Candy Crush Saga logo. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?