⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Update and fresh download issue

Options
topidom
topidom Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello 
I used snokor Z5000 android phone with os of android 5.1, the most recent update i tried to do an update it wasn't installing it get to 16.8mb instead of installing it start to download again. 
Tried to uninstall and download something a fresh one, it is same situation. Please what do i do so i can have game back on my phone 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi, @topidom
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊
    Please do this step for app uninstalling 👇
    Select the Settings app from your app drawer or home screen.
    Tap Apps & Notifications, then hit See all apps.
    Scroll down the list until you find the app you want to remove and tap it.
    Select Uninstall.

👉 Restart device and then do this steps 👇
    From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings.
    Tap one of the following: Option varies depending upon device.
    Apps
    Applications
    Application manager
    App manager
    Tap Google Play Store.
    Tap Clear Cache then tap Clear Data.
    Tap OK.

Again Restart your device & Install your game app from playstore 😊
    Let me know..
  • topidom
    topidom Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you tried the process more than 4 times at every time, it get 87mb and start all over when it get to installing. Quite frustrating the update to me are making the game a little complicated. You guys will need to look into the last few updates. Read review on play store many people have quite similar story. 
    I think for now except I get the older version possible from you I can install it directly from my phone, maybe that will help, if I don't get I surely quit, after playing to level 1123. Thanks waiting to read from you
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @topidom, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

I don't know anything about your device but could it be a storage thing?

• Fsh_
    Fsh_ Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi,
    I have the same problem as topidom. The update downloads, but doesn't install. Instead, the download starts over and over again.
    My phone is a Sony, android 7.1.1.
    I have this problem for over 2 months now. First I thought it was a bug, so I waited for the next update... and the next... But still, same issue.
    I have tried the steps mentioned by Sukanta_Biswas, they don't work.
    Other apps don't have update problems, it's not a storage thing.
    I have tried to install the update connected to wifi, then to 4G. It made no difference. Still it doesn't install.

Any other ideas on what might be the issue here?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?