Why? 3735

kmomkcckmomkcc Posts: 8
Why did you reduce the # of moves.  I've been playing since the start of Candy Crush, have spent 100's of dollars having fun.  Level was 30+ moves, now it's 22, it's impossible to clear

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 7,029 Superstar
    Hi, @kmomkcc
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. This means that sometimes videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content.
    You will know everything from this thread.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/249891/has-your-level-changed

Here is the recent video 

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day 🙂 
  • kmomkcckmomkcc Posts: 8
    If I had a striped and a candy for every move I still could not clear this level.  Everything about this level is impossible.  If you can't come up with a better answer then I'm done with Candy Crush.  As I said previously, I don't mind spending some money to have fun, I've spent 100's of dollars, but won't spend another penny on a level that is impossible to clear.