⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

trying to beat 4764 and consistently get message oops no more targets available. Have updated. Help

kadejitime
kadejitime Posts: 1 Newbie
4764 is a problem. Message oops no more targets availabLe. Have updated. Cannot use frog. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi, @kadejitime
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

We have already reported this level at Game Studio. Hopefully it will be resolved soon 😊
    You can follow main thread here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/263011/why-is-level-4764-suddenly-saying-no-more-target-orders-available/p1
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited August 2019
    @kadejitime

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I have been using 2 different recorders, one on Windows 10 and the other one is on iPhone. I am sorry but I can’t locate my Video of Level 4764 from my Files. It hasn’t been posted yet so I can’t share it.

Although the Order Level 4764 is not classified as a Hard Level, with the presence of blockers and the goal needed to be accomplished, it might as well be. 

The GOAL in this game is to Collect 160 Single Layer Waffles in 27 Moves.  Color Bomb Combination is the best booster combo to start the game if you have them.  You gave to GROW/GLOW (Frogtastic) the Froggy so you can clear the 3-Layer Waffles at the Lower Board. Once moved, this will grow again as you hit same color candies with powerful candy combinations on top of the board. Once it does, you can move him again for widespread clearing.

At the bottom of the top board, there are 9 covered or locked Licorice that separate the Upper and Lower Board. DO NOT DESTROY THE LICORICE TOO EARLY BECAUSE THEY CREATE THE ORDER IN THIS LEVEL. At the beginning of the game, there are 4 conveyor belts carrying 8 Triple Layer Waffles each, a total of 32 which means that you will need the Licorice to create more which is the very reason why you should not wipe them out when they are still locked.

You have the Frog and the UFO (hidden under the crystal and boxed-in with Candy Cane Curls) to help you complete this level.  WARNING:  DO NOT USE THE UFO UNTIL YOU’VE UNLOCKED & CLEARED THE LOCKED LICORICE ON TOP, otherwise IT IS GAME OVER.

Below is a completed video from a YouTube Co-creator.

Hope this helps!  Please let me know if you need more help!

YouTube Video Was Removed because it was an Old Version.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    4764 is a problem. Message oops no more targets availabLe. Have updated. Cannot use frog. 
    @kadejitime

I noticed the difference between the video that my Co-YouTube Creator posted and the actual game. The Most Recent Level is a NIGHTMARISHLY HARD LEVEL. I've deleted my co-creator video since it is not the same. I think some creators are re-posting their old uploads to make them look recent to get more views. 

I searched my file for ScreenShots that I saved of Level 4764 for my YouTube Thumbnail. What I have is most recent and current. Unfortunately, I still couldn't find my video. I don't know if my iPhone Recorder failed to record it because of space issues but I am still looking.

Below are the ScreenShots of the Level I Completed.

Thanks! 

GOAL: Collect All Orders! 160 Single-Layer Waffles in 30 Moves.
    This is a NIGHTMARISHLY HARD LEVEL.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?