⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Linking to Facebook?

TiffanyMarie
TiffanyMarie Posts: 2 Newbie
I can not figure out if my game is saved, or how I link it to Facebook. I have tried logging in and going to the settings only I can not find the settings button to save and link to Facebook. Someone help please!!!! 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi, @TiffanyMarie
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

You tell me more details about your problem.
    Do you want to sync your game with Facebook first time?
    Did you sync games through the Kingdom, and now you want to sync with facebook ?
    Can you show me a screenshot of your problem?

Or please see here, and let me know 🙂
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back
  • TiffanyMarie
    TiffanyMarie Posts: 2 Newbie
    I legit have no clue if it’s linked to kingdom or what. I tried to link it to Facebook and soon as I did I went back to level one so I logged out of fb and it restored all my levels 
  • Kelly1980123
    Kelly1980123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I can’t sync with Facebook either... Safari states “too many redirects”
  • melroisen
    melroisen Posts: 1 Newbie
    I get the same-too many redirects. And now it's not giving me rewards either. Keeps telling me to link to get rewards. So frustrating!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    melroisen said:
    I get the same-too many redirects. And now it's not giving me rewards either. Keeps telling me to link to get rewards. So frustrating!

Why is it best to be logged in?

When you play our games, you may notice a ‘My Profile’ or ‘My Account’ button. This appears on the first screen you see when the game loads, and confirms whether you’re logged in or whether action needs to be taken.

It’s very important that you stay logged into either your King Account or Facebook profile, as this ensures a number of things happen while you’re playing.

These include:

• Saving and recovering your level progress as you play
    • Syncronizing your progress so you can access it on a new or second device. You won’t need to play from the start again!
    • Keeps an accurate track of your Gold Bar balance 

But it also helps us help you. If you need support, we can:

• Quickly find your player profile on our records, so we know who you are if you contact us!
    • See your play activity in the game and give fuss-free support
    • Track purchase use within the game in the very unlikely event something’s gone wrong!

If you play offline or don’t log in to your profile:

• You are not synchronized so problems with progress may not be recoverable
    • You are not logged in, so items used cannot be checked, delivered or replaced
    • Your actions aren’t saved if you switch devices or get a new/second device
    • Your own profile persona won’t be visible, as your identity and name/avatar will be invisible while offline
    • You won’t be able to take part in events or challenges that need you to play online

To make sure you’re logged in, first make sure you tap the ‘My Account’, ‘Profile’ or ‘Save My Progress’ button when you start the game. They all appear in the same place, just beneath the ‘Play’ button before you start the game.

If you’re logged in already, this will confirm the account you’re currently playing under.

If you’re not already logged in, the game will prompt you to either... 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?