Ads with extra spins

Options
janeEmarshall1111
janeEmarshall1111 Posts: 7 Level 2
Haven't been getting any ads with any extra spins for quite some time. Why is that?

Comments

• ILAYARAJU341981
    ILAYARAJU341981 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I didn't get advertisement can you help me please 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi, @janeEmarshall1111 @ILAYARAJU341981
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🙏

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group.😭

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Good day. 
  • slamb
    slamb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I would also like to continue getting ads for extra spins
  • bonn5608
    bonn5608 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I wish mine had the ad extras... it makes the game a lot more fun in my opinion 
  • glomil
    glomil Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am very disappointed with recent changes. The ads added to enjoyment of the game, and they are gone. The timed boosters are very frustrating. 
  • djakkie
    djakkie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Is there any reason why I don’t get any chances on extra spins and my girlfriend gets them several times a day?  I don’t get any ads, I did get these, but that was for only 1 week or so. That was a couple of months ago. I haven’t seen it anymore. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?