Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
mercerik said: Joyn said: why am I only seeing top 3 players and not all players. Levels won only seeing top 3. Even when I’m not top 3 I cannot see how many levels won. Please fix. @Joyn This has been going on for over 2 weeks now. I don't know why this is happening but then again, nothing surprises me anymore since issues are erupting like unstoppable active volcanoes on Candy Crush Saga. I did not make a big deal out of this since only the Top 3 gets the Prizes. It is not that I don't care because I am #1 in the race, but it is because I can't do anything about it. This is a ScreenShot of my Weekly Race on Level 5054. Currently, I am stuck on Level 5058.Hope this helps!
Joyn said: why am I only seeing top 3 players and not all players. Levels won only seeing top 3. Even when I’m not top 3 I cannot see how many levels won. Please fix.