Why are im on different leve in pc and om mobile?

Marina_Strand
Marina_Strand Posts: 6 Level 2
Why are im on different leve in pc and om mobile?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @Marina_Strand
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

Are you using Windows 10 App? 
     Currently, the advanced platform for this game is Windows 10 App. You will always have the opportunity to play more 60 new levels there.😊

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Good day.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi, @Marina_Strand
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

Currently, the advanced platform for this game is Windows 10 App. You will always have the opportunity to play more 60 new levels there.😊

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Good day.
  • Marina_Strand
    Marina_Strand Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hi, @Marina_Strand

Good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?