Lives Disappeared

kmomkcc
kmomkcc Posts: 8 Level 2
I had about 15 lives sent to me from friends.  All of a sudden they are all gone.  More Ripoffs?

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,750 Crushing Legend
    @kmomkcc
    Lives are only temporarily saved. It also depends on which device you play. With an update these can be deleted. If a temporary data cleanup program is running on the PC, it can also be deleted. In the browser, they can be lost if the cache is completely deleted. Life is not permanently stored in King, such as. The gold. It happens to many. Try to find more friends, then life will be accumulated faster.

• mommahube
    mommahube Posts: 1 Newbie
    I had 5 lives showing this morning. Went to use first one. Clicked on one then accepted then back to game and it didn’t let me play. 4 lives left now. Clicked on the next life. Same thing. The 3rd life let me play but the 4th and 5th did not. So started with 5 and only got one game to play. Anybody else this is happening to?  It’s been going on a few months but havent gotten help why. Lives come from different people. I play in updated iPhone and have current candy crush version. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    mommahube said:
    I had 5 lives showing this morning. Went to use first one. Clicked on one then accepted then back to game and it didn’t let me play. 4 lives left now. Clicked on the next life. Same thing. The 3rd life let me play but the 4th and 5th did not. So started with 5 and only got one game to play. Anybody else this is happening to?  It’s been going on a few months but havent gotten help why. Lives come from different people. I play in updated iPhone and have current candy crush version. 
    kmomkcc said:
    I had about 15 lives sent to me from friends.  All of a sudden they are all gone.  More Ripoffs?
     @mommahube @kmomkcc

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I just want to let you know that the Message Envelope  contains both Gifts of Lives and Requests for Lives from friends. If it is a Gift, it will say You got a gift! to the right of the friend's photo who sent it to you. If it says Help your friend!, when you put a check mark on it and click Accept, then you are sending that friend a gift. 

Gift of Lives and Help For Lives go in the same Message Envelope. Looking from the Game Map, if you have 15 or 5 there, they are not necessarily all Gifts of Lives. Some friends send both Life and Help at the same time. See the ScreenShot below as an example. 

Hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?