⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2985

Options
i played level 2985 and successfully got all the acorns and cherries down but the game still said there was one cherry left to complete. There were no cherries left on the board. I have a screen shot if you need it. I lost my boosters having to quit the level and try again. Very frustrating. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,847 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kariminor333, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Let me go back and check this level in my game and see if I too have this issue and get back to you :+1:

Just a Heads-up: this category specifically belongs to Candy Friends game.  All Candy Crush posts go under Candy Crush Support area.  But, it is OK, I will request the Community Manager to move this thread to CCS.  In future, please remember to post your question through this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support  =) 

I will get back to you soon after checking level # 2985.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the Saturday!

** IF you need to post back in the mean time, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?