⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

hunnicutt4473

Options
hunnicutt4473
hunnicutt4473 Posts: 85 Level 3
On level 2250 on candy crush saga it gives you 12 moves to beat the level but if you watch u tube for tricks all videos for that level show you get 40 moves . Could you tell me why that is ? 

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @hunnicutt4473, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

With regards to "change in the moves" for some of the levels -->  King team keep making changes for better experience and challenge to the players. 

Although, if you have noticed, all the Videos you have watched with 40 moved were created more than a year ago.  Here is a video link with 12 moves for the same level.  By looking at it, using a Coconut Wheel makes it easy to play the level  --->   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyJ1gI-wMwY   

If you need further assistance, please let me know!  I can go back to this level and play to give you any needed tips :+1: 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back =) 

Wishing you all the Best!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • hunnicutt4473
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you so very much for your help ! I really appreciate it . I will just keep trying till I get a coconut wheel . 😀 I was beginning to think it was hopeless ! Thank you again ! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @hunnicutt4473, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

With regards to "change in the moves" for some of the levels -->  King team keep making changes for better experience and challenge to the players. 

Although, if you have noticed, all the Videos you have watched with 40 moved were created more than a year ago.  Here is a video link with 12 moves for the same level.  By looking at it, using a Coconut Wheel makes it easy to play the level  --->   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyJ1gI-wMwY   

If you need further assistance, please let me know!  I can go back to this level and play to give you any needed tips :+1: 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back =) 

Wishing you all the Best!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • hunnicutt4473
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you so very much for your help ! I really appreciate it . I will just keep trying till I get a coconut wheel . 😀 I was beginning to think it was hopeless ! Thank you again ! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?