Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
seasong said: Thanks @mercerik my English is not so good but I‘m trying to make me understand. I prefer using a dictionary than a google translator but I still make mistakes. I’m often writing in English with my American friends in a Facebook group which brings together rocks painters from all over the globe, so I’ve had some practice.I lived in Paris 20 years ago before moving to Toulouse, I guess that’s changed since but it was a nice period of my life. Hope you could visit your friend.Where are you living? America?
Scooterpie said: mercerik said:Testing Groups help in improving games. Without them, games will dull and boring. @mercerikI agree with you 100%
mercerik said:Testing Groups help in improving games. Without them, games will dull and boring.
seasong said: Yes @mercerikHere in France a guinea pig are innocent, the paid ones are called testers No worries no harm done, just a translation problem, kiss
seasong said: Sorry @mercerik if I used the wrong word...
seasong said: Hi everyone Since the beginning of the year things are working badly in your favorite game.It started with the new built-a-bot that we couldn’t built with old levels.Fortunately CC listened us and fixed up the bot in June.But summer brought us a lot of surprises, obviously CC is on his way to rework the game. Timed rewards everywhere, events that disappear, no way to get normal boosters anymore...They say it’s a transition period and invite you to be patient until changes are established.Personally I’m fearing the worst about these new rules and in the meantime I’m fed up to be a Guinea pig 😡 I’m so sorry it turned this way cause I’m a faithful and addict daily player