Special events problem

ambar998ambar998 Posts: 37
I have issues with game rewards people get alot of rewards while i dont get anything i have tried multiple fixes given online which also included reinstalling the app updating and connecting to Facebook but didnt work
Please help in making a solution 

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,482 Superstar
    edited September 17
    @ambar998 - Hi and welcome to our community! I would be glad to try and help you with your situation but I need more information first. Can you please be a bit more specific about what rewards you are referring to? Are you talking about features like the daily wheel or calendar or the Fantastic Five or something like that?

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • ambar998ambar998 Posts: 37
    edited September 17
    Hi.
    I am not getting fast race and build a bot and own pet and piggy bank and not any gold bars
    Help me please 

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,482 Superstar
    Hi @ambar - I see you don't have the trophy at all.  I am tagging the Community Moderator @Jelly Jenny to see if she can help (or pass this on to the studio).

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,876 Community Moderator
    Hi @ambar998

I checked my game and my trophy was gone too! I went to play a level and after that the trophy re-appeared on the game map. So hopefully your game just needs "reconnect" to your extra challenges and you can do that by playing a level or two.

If that doesn't help, please could you give me your game version number so I can look into this more closely.  Thanks :)

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
    @Jelly Jenny
    Check it please and tell me where is gold bars and trophy 
    Please dear help me 😭😭😭
    I haven't received any competition fast race. Build a bot. And pet 
    Hi @ambar998 

I checked my game and my trophy was gone too! I went to play a level and after that the trophy re-appeared on the game map. So hopefully your game just needs "reconnect" to your extra challenges and you can do that by playing a level or two.

If that doesn't help, please could you give me your game version number so I can look into this more closely.  Thanks 

Didn't solve my problem @Jelly Jenny
    My game version no is 1.160. 0. 3
    ambar998 said:
    Didn't solve my problem @Jelly Jenny
    My game version no is 1.160. 0. 3
    You seem to have a different profile picture in the latter screenshot - in case you're not connected to Facebook now but you were before, could you reconnect to Facebook and then play a level to see if that helps. Thanks :) 

Now check it again please