Options

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @Gwendolyn_Caughn

Hi Gwen! Welcome to the Community!

I am not sure what that is. I haven't seen that yet. It looks suspicious to me. There are things that you have to be careful about when responding to pop-ups or e-mails intended to steal private information, inflicting harm for personal gains. Punctuations in the wrong places are sometimes signs that this is done by someone else other than what it is portraying. This could be a trap. I'll be careful if I were you.

Another Red Flag

If you reply, Candy will be able to call you and see
     information like your Active Status and when
    you've read messages.

Whoever wrote this must have written this sentence in his own language and used Google Translation. "Candy will be able call you". Really??? 😂 😂 😂

The are two things you can do: report this to the Federal Trade Commission so they can investigate who is behind this, then, put this in your JUNK FILE so you don't get this again.

Is your device an Android Phone? Make sure you have a Security App installed in your phone.

Please let me know!

Thanks!
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,311 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @Gwendolyn_Caughn

Welcome to the community!

Be careful, in my opinion this is not real! That does not come from King or one of his co-workers. This would be done via email, not via the messenger

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?